Monday, November 10, 2008

The world keeps spinning round and round

I guess I owe you an apology. 

Dear M A R I A,

I am so so sorry I didn't come to school. I didn't know the date. I completely forgot today was the 10th. I haven't written down the date in like, ages. SORRY!
I will make it up to you. 
You can't hate me ;P nyahaha
I've done so much for you, you just have to love me.
1. I took his locker name for you.
2. I listened VERY, VERY patiently as you droned on and on about him.
3. I played Jason Mraz with you!
4. I went for High School Musical On Ice with you.
5. I bought you cake.
6. Your card is sitting on my shelf.
7. I have your picture as my display picture.
8. I'm your bitch (;
9. I took a picture of -blank- and now that picture is in YOUR PHONE!
10. .. I can go on, you know.

Anyhow, you love me, I love you, everything's settled? Kay. Good. Now, we can both get on with our oh so boring lives. You , alone in school. And me, alone at home. Oh, how an eventful way to spend our 'anniversary'. 





Love you, biitch.

Dear B R Y A N,

I'm sorry I didn't go to school and personally pass you the jersey.
Forgive me.
Aha.

++

I've made a lot of mistakes. But today, I feel so bad. I don't know if it's the mood swings or what not. 
But today is definitely crap. Thank you for putting up with me. 
You guys are one in a million. 
I don't know how you do it but I love you. Thank you.
(:

[Ediiit]

I've got a new Hairspray craze. I've got all the songs in that one soundtrack stuck in my head and it is driving me nuts. I think I'm just going to sit her and rot away and die. Aha. Now, you'd like that, wouldn't you? I'm being random because of mood swings so- Zac Efron is so hot, OMG. His eyes- so blue. My lunch today was two slice of white bread with ham. I hate my current phone- I want my old one back. Matt, Lam, I want pictures! Oh and I just remembered, SPM officially starts tmr. Crap. All the best fellow form 5's. My sister is so dead. Jia Shern made me watch this sadistic, eerie youtube video last night- I'm surprised I didn't have nightmares and slept right through the night. Bryan, I'm still grounded (: I am grounded- don't know by who, don't know till when, don't know why. All I know is I can't leave the house. Oh, but I just left the house last night to walk to Curve. Does that still mean I'm grounded? Hmm. This just doesn't make sense, does it? 

I'm insane. 
OMG.
++




I miss us. Inter-Foundation ballet & Inter tap: Class 2008.

++

Tagged by Nicole

1. Who are you?
Shanni

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
Why can't I have both? (:

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
I don't, normally.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
That depends- on a lot of things.

5. How many babies do you want?
I haven't decided. Haha.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes. 

7. Wha t is your goal for this year?
Finish Inter ballet in a year.

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Erm, what?

9. What's a perfect boy/girlfriend like to you? (List 10)
You
You
You
You
You
You
You
You
You
You

10. What feeling do you love most?
The feeling after a nice, hot shower :D

11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
Trust and to never think I'm insane no matter what I say.

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people you hate ?
-blank-

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
I try to. 

14. What does flying mean to you?
Flying is when you're completely free. Free of everything- all your worries, all your doubts. Just everything. It's the most carefree feeling in the world and you can never get sick of it (:

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
Chocolate cheesecake.

16. Who's hotter? Chace Crawford or Kevin Peake?
Chace Crawford is flawless (;

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
Nicole : lives life her own way :D

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
Erm. I don't know. What do you do to make yourself happy?

19. If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
I'd rewind to the start of this eventful year. For a lot of reasons- good and bad, both.

20. What are your fear(s)?
Loud, sudden noises.
Ghosts.
Haunted houses.
Lizards.
Cockroaches.
Annoying, flying, buzzing things.

Instructions:
Tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

Lee Kitt Mun
Liew Demie
Saw Mei Yi
Tan KyLynn
Sheela Ratnam
Megan Chin
Sarah Nadira
Tash