Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Somewhere only we know

You all know Demie right, right? (: Stupid question. I know you do. Anyway, she thoroughly insists that I do a 'Dear Demie' post for her. Me being me, gave in and decided to be nice so here I am. I have no idea what I am suppose to write about in this odd letter slash note to her but here goes. 

Dear D E M I E,






I don't know what you expect me to say here but don't kill me if this wasn't what you wanted :D
Erm. Wait, hold that thought, did you want me to do this because you're expecting an apology- is that what this is about? Boohoo Demie (:

Anyway, I am sorry for erm- let's see. Ooh. I am sorry for saying that I'd call you back after dinner but I didn't call you back. I was doing God knows what. Tee hee. But yes, I sincerely apologize. Okay, you can't see me now but I am rolling my eyes x)

Nyahaha. What else, Dems?! What else?!

Ahh. Dah laa. There. You're 'Dear Demie' post. Hope you like it.

Love you monyet.
xx.