Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hey baby, hey baby, look around.

I am completely out of my blogging phase. I don't know why. For various reasons, I guess. Blah. Or maybe it's just because I have absolutely nothing to say. Yeah, maybe that's why. But that doesn't mean I'm completely blank. No. When I say that I have nothing to say, I don't mean it literally. I mean it this way- I have nothing to say to the entire public. Yeah. That's better. Some things are better kept in. Be it good things or bad. A little piece of advice, don't whisper behind someone's back. Karma always gets back to you babe. What goes around comes around and you know it 

(:

++

I quote :

The little things that you do to me are taking me over
I wanna show ya
Everything inside of me
Like, a crazy heart that's nervous beating
My feet are stuck here, against the pavement
I wanna break free, I wanna make it
Closer to your eyes, get your attention
Before you pass me by