Saturday, November 8, 2008

Well, did you hear me say?

Okay. I'm a bit bored and lifeless right now. Excuse me. But seriously, there is absolutely nothing to do here. Godddd. The only thing one can do right now to kill time is sleep. And apparently, sleeping a lot makes your brain inactive. Lam told me that. So, sleeping's scratched out of the list. 

Want to know what I've been doing the entire day?
Don't scream at me if this bores you entirely. Like I said, excuse me :D
I watched Obama's amazingly, unbelievable victory speech.
I watched Vanessa Hudgens talk about how Zac Efron is a good kisser on Ellen DeGeneres.
I watched Taylor Swift talk about her break up with Joe Jonas on Ellen DeGeneres.
I watched Third Eye Blind's music video of 'Semi-Charmed Life'.
I watched numerous Jim Carrey Saturday Night Live comedies.
I watched the 'Just Stand Up' live performance.
I looked for wallpapers of hot celebrities.
I searched for the lyrics to 'Little Things' by Colbie Caillat.
I searched Demie's blog for pictures from last night.
I attempted to sleep but failed.

And now, I'm doing- THIS.

...

What Your Cute Monster Says About You
You are a deep, thoughtful, down to earth person. You don't put much stock in appearances.
You are never superficial or flippant. You take time in life to study, learn, and get to know people well.

You inner demon is laziness. You can get so caught up in your own world that you neglect everything around you.
People think you're cute because you're intelligent. Your wit and wisdom are charming.

You Are a Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin
You are smart, sophisticated, and savvy.
You love taking risks, and you are the first to know about new trends.

You are curious about the world and tend to have many interests.
You also are very talented. It sometimes seems like you are good at everything.

You are very social and inclusive. You'll be friends with anyone.
Even though you're very cultured, you're not a snob.


You Are 59% Perfectionist
No one would call you a perfectionist, but you definitely have a side of you that strives to be perfect.
Try to see your mistakes as learning experiences, and don't be so hard on yourself when you screw up!


What Your Love of Gummi Bears Says About You
You are a total goofball. You can't help but be silly most of the time.
In your opinion, life is way too short to be taken all that seriously.

You love playing pranks and telling jokes. You live to make people laugh.
You the type most likely to play with your food before you eat it.

You Are Candy Corn
Your Halloween personality is whimsical, colorful, and creative.
You see Halloween as a time to get your creative juices flowing.

Each year, Halloween can't start soon enough for you.
You tend to go all out for Halloween. You decorate like crazy and always dress up.

You Keep Things Chill
For you, the whole adrenaline thing is totally over rated. You'll take safety over an emergency room trip.
You save thrills for other people. You even get a little sick thinking about skydiving or bungee jumping.
This doesn't mean you don't break out of your comfort zone. You just don't stray too far from it.
Your idea of a thrill is traveling to a new city that's totally safe ... or trying out a new restaurant.

Oh oh, this one is funny. The title of this quiz is, WHAT PICK UP LINE WILL GET YOU A MAN.

And this is my result. Nyahaha :D

Your Pick Up Line Is
See my friend over there? She wants to know if you think I'm cute.

Your Pickup Line Is
Hey... I might not be the cutest one here... but I am the only one talking to you.

There were two different quizzes of nearly the same. So yeah. 
Funny pick up lines for a girl, don't you think?
Hmm, whether I'd use them someday is beyond me right now.

More to go!
God, I need to get a life.

You Should Spend Your Summer in the City
You're a trooper, and the summer heat doesn't really get to you.
So you rather stay in the city, where you can sip iced lattes and go to midnight movies.
Forget the beach! You rather be where the good restaurants and stores are.

Your Makeup Look Is
Punk Glam Eyes
You're the perfect mix of rock and roll meets glamour!

Okay, okay. I'm done. You can stop whining and complaining now.
That's what you get for being stuck at home the whole day and not being able to sleep even though you're extremely and insanely tired and exhausted from four freakin' hours of ballet and only less than seven hours of sleep the previous night. Okay, I'll stop now. :D

xx. Love you all.