Friday, October 31, 2008

We're only one day away

It's the 31st today and the 1st tomorrow. 
Oh wow.

Happy Sweet Sixteenth Dems :D


If you- for a moment- think I've forgotten, you're wrong, because I haven't. 
Thank you for being there when I needed someone to talk to.
I appreciate it really.
You know you can talk to me about anything right? (:
I'm always here- even if you need to call me to rant about what date Twilight is showing or who is staring in Reaper or how Twilight is much better than Harry Potter. 
I'm rolling my eyes as I list down all the things you aimlessly call me for (;
See how I love you dems? 
:D

Me love you monyet.

Ahh. I'm in debt of a lot of birthday posts. Forgive me, I have no internet- still. It's annoying actually. I'll get it soon, I promise. In the meantime, I do still remember your birthdays okay. (: Just because I don't have a birthday post up for you, it doesn't mean that I've completely forgotten.

++

Pst. Thank you for being around. I love you baby.