Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We've got a long way more to go and I'm already dreading it

I know three different people whose birthdays are today. :D

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY SARA SWEETIE! (:
I love youuu and I'm sorry I didn't get you a present like you asked for (;
Tee hee hee.
I love stying up till late at night talking to you about everything. Two reasons:
One, because you're only six and I can ramble on and on about whatever and you won't understand a single word- it's funny. Haha.
Two, because you're only six, when you answer me, it makes absolutely no sense.
Anyhow, I love you :D


HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY MEI YI!
We're not extremely close but you're still a great friend.
We go back two years- since the beginning of cheer and we've had so much fun. 
Thank you for everything, flowerhorn (:
Loves.





And.. gosh, a long list.

HAPPY SWEET 16TH LEENA!
I'm sorry we don't have a picture but have a great one okay?
(:

Okay, exams started today. Psh. I got up at 2 in the morning to study science. My parents thought I was insane- maybe, I was. But I had to study. Gosh. Stupid, stupid.

I have to go study. Have all three languages tomorrow and I am officially screwed. 
Joy..