Saturday, October 25, 2008

If I had one wish, I would..

Gosh. Sorry. It's been such a hectic week. And as you all know, I lack an internet connection at home. Gaah. So now I'm here at Dancesteps using the internet. Tee hee (: I swear, Dancesteps is so cool and upgraded now. I'm sitting here waiting for Ems to come. That looooser. 

Anyways, can I just say something? I feel somewhat good but I also feel somewhat bad. It's like a mixture of those two really contradicting emotions. And it makes me feel like crap. But thank you all for everything. I'm not going to elaborate- I've learned that keeping certain things to myself is probably for the best. Even though it sucks to keep it all in but sometimes you just have to. 

Oh and just so the few of you who know- know, I've apologized to my brother :D Yes, I said i was sorry for screaming at him. Haha. It was funny considering he had no idea what I was talking about. 

Shea and I are the laziest people around. We were occupied with unpacking all our shoes last night. It was late- nearly eleven plus and there were mosquitoes and annoying insects all over the place. And it was so hot, gah. So we decided that if we throw a few pair of shoes out, no one will notice right? I mean, its not as though everyone in the house wears every single pair of shoes we own. Out of the hundreds of pairs we own- or less than that- we probably only wear two or three pairs each. So yeah. Not like anyone will noticed if fifty pairs or so of shoes are missing and gone. Haha. Just so you know, we didn't throw them all out in the end. We actually sat there for quite awhile and cleaned the whole mess up. Mm. But my point is that it's a natural human instinct to take the easy way out instead of gritting it and yeah. You get my drift. 

Blah. Ohkay. That was a very random post. I just miss typing out whatever I feel like typing without being judged by others. Life was once a simple thing, wasn't it? Now it's so screwed up, it's nearly unbelievable 

(: