Monday, October 13, 2008

Another year is gone

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!
People whom I didn’t expect to wish me wished me sharp at twelve. Some even called. Shocking really because like I said, I didn’t think anyone would remember. Anyhow, you all did and I love you guys so much. I want to cry :D
Thank you...
Bryan, Maria, Sarah, Celine, Matt, Jade, Weng Yan, Sonn, Tasha , Emms, Thalia, Sheela, Shawn, Peter, Demie, Dao Ming, Car, Wen Jun, Jessie, Jason, Ben, Brian, Jia Shern, Lam, Jodi, Arsey, James, Kor kor, Jasmine, Suet, Kitt, KyLynn, Elisa, Nabihah, Kim, Paul, Ai Hong, Pui Theng, Naa and everyone else (:

If I haven’t mentioned your name, I’m sorry. I woke up this morning remembering that I had my modern exam. I completely forget it was my birthday until i looked at my phone and saw 16 messages! Boy, was I shocked. Haha. I love you guys for everything.

MARIA: Omg, I love you bitch. For everything. That message took me like, one bloody hour to read but I read it over and over again. Marital status hmm? Me love you and am sooo glad you’re my best friend. <3>
++

Ediiit

Thank you everyone- for the text messages, calls, birthday wishes on Facebook and Friendster, oh and on my blog, too :D I really appreciated it. I had a great day. Honestly, and to think I thought no one would remember. I love you all (x1000000)

++

My retard of a best friend sent my a damnnnnn long text message at FOUR in the morning when she woke up to go to the toilet. How very thoughtful. But the message is hilarious- I just have to put it up here. 

(warning: this message will contain major corny content :P but I'm afraid corny chan takes the prize of ultimate corny-ness)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RABBIT.
YOU'RE THE BESTEST BEST FRIEND ANYONE COULD'VE ASKED FOR.
IT'S 3 AM IN THE MORNING SO DON'T EXPECT THIS TO MAKE ANY SENSE.
I AM SORRY YOUR BIRTHDAY ISN'T GOING TO BE YOUR BEST BIRTHDAY YET BUT WE WILL MAKE THE MOST OF IT.
MY EYES ARE HURTING TYPING THIS.
HAVE FUN WITH THE CARROTS BITCH :P
me love you.
i will always be by your side xD
thank you for taking the blame if i ever sound like a stalker to THE IT.
thank you for taking his locker name.
thank you for not getting frustrated when i complain about THE IT.
thank you for listening when you clearly have your own problems.
thank you for the cake.
thank you for the pretty pictures you did for both of us.
thank you for letting me be your best friend.
i am sorry for everything that has happened in the past year.
and good luck for your modern exam and your finals.
don't let BODY CONTACT girl bring you down.
'cause she's not as cool as you are, ichijho.
you will forever be a 'void' in my heart xD
-YOUR DARLING LOVER, MARIA.
(confirm our marital status on Facebook bitch!)
lots of love, xoxo.
told you this message isn't going to make any sense.

OMG. I read this and cried (: I love you Maria. For everything. For the weirdo card you got me. For being there when SURGICAL HOTTIE became a SURGICAL JERK. The list goes on. Thank you. So so much. I love you, bestfriend!