Friday, November 14, 2008

Is it a YES or a NO?

Time is flying ever so slow. OMG. Especially when you have nothing to do. I've been sitting here since the moment I woke up this morning which was around 9 and I haven't budge. I only left my room to grab some lunch. God help me. Give me something to do. Somewhere to go. Someone to talk to. Otherwise, I have a feeling my upcoming holidays are going to be very, very slow and dreadful. Gaah. Boyfriend, wake up please. I am literally dying here. 

Oh. I promised pictures from Chien Teng right? Haha. Okay then. Here you go. Please don't laugh. I know they are somewhat embarrassing x)

...

Scratch that. The uploader's being a real pest. It's so slow. 
I'll get them up soon I guess. Aha. Though I don't know when, really.
But if you're really desperate to see the pictures, Chien Teng's blog says it all :D

I think I am going to go erm pester my mom for something to do. Maybe she'll take me shopping, who knows (: