Thursday, November 13, 2008

Counting down the number of minutes left to go

Today marks the last day of school in the year 2008. Actually, we are all suppose to go to school tomorrow and tomorrow is our actual last day but you see, with a genius smart school like Sri KDU, tomorrow is our 3-Way Conference. And so, day off for us. Today was a pretty good last day. I woke up so late this morning because I slept later than usual last night. And on top of that, I forgot to set my alarm. So I only got up this morning because I kicked my quilt off the bed and it was cold so I kinda got up to get it and I saw the time. So so late, I tell you.

Anyways, fast forward. I got to school and the usual bunch of us played cards again and again. I completely lost my winning streak. I totally had it yesterday and like, won four times in a row. Kar Munn says it was luck. I beg to differ :D Stupid cards are so damn addictive. My most favourite people on earth Sarah, Maria and Celine and I just sat still, eating omelettes and played cards over and over again. Ah. Call us lifeless. We've already been told.

Kun and Leon and Waihowe joined us after a while. Kun sucks at card games :P haha. Spent the next two hours or so with Bryan. Walked around and what not. Oh oh. After that, met up with Maria, Nicole, Chien Teng and- Ian at the primary block to get henna done (: And that was when all the retarded doings started. It is all Chien Teng's camera's fault actually. If it wasn't for her camera, we would've been much more civilized. Or so I think. We took such random pictures. We took a lot of 'Salad Fingers, Jeremy Fisher and Marjory Stewart-Baxter' pictures just now. Credits and hugeee thanks to Nicole Chen :D We promised to edit in Hubert Cumberdale's face with erm Ian's body x) Good luck with that Jia Shern. Haha.

Chien Teng is in the midst of sending me the thousand and one pictures. Sooo slow, my God. I could sleep for a century or so and wake up and it still wouldn't be done. So patience yeah. It is going to take a while. I will put them up once I've got them all. I promise.

Okay. Right now, I have to go and ask Ryan why he is leaving and entertain his and Simon's conversation online :D They are a weird pair but I love them both. Catch you later.

++

I just want to say that I have had a very eventful school year. No doubt about that. It was fun, though certain parts weren't exactly the happiest bits of my life. I am sorry anyway. For whatever I have done. Whatever mistakes I have made. Whatever accusations I have thrown at anyone without any solid proof. Maria, Sarah, Celine, Weng Yan, Sonn, Jade.. you girls have been with me the entire year and I love you all. I am truly sorry for- yeah, you know what I mean. The class and everything would be so different without you girls. 

Ah. Now all I'm thinking about are the 'what ifs'. You know, what if she hadn't transferred? What if we hadn't fought? What if he hadn't come into the picture? Things right now would be sooo different. I can't even imagine what things would be like. Seriously. I can't even imagine. Anyhow, I'm not complaining about the way things are. I'm rather glad actually. (:

It's coming to an end. And I swear I will miss each and every one of you. Those who are leaving ahem Ryan and those who aren't, too :D

Love you all for an amazing school year.
Now, I just have to sit for PMR next year. Right. Bubble popped.