Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It feels so good, I want to do it again

Before I go on to what happened today..

LIVERPOOL IS THE BOMB


:D

Omg. If you watched the Man City and Liverpool match, then you'd know what I'm talking about. I'm too lazy to drone on and on about what happened.


Also, Torres is a legend x)

++


Okay. Today- like every other Tuesday- was a really slow and boring day. I swear. The only fun part was when we were in the library and Maria was going on and on about the whole, "Ew, look behind you." and then, "double ew." We were laughing so hard. It is hard to explain. I almost choked. It was a library right and we were suppose to be quiet. But I was laughing so hard, I cried and mind you, it is so damn hard to try and not laugh out loud when you are bursting with laughter. It gives you the whole choking feeling. I needed to get out of the place just so I could laugh.

Then, also something about AHEM spitting into Maria's hair :D omg omg. Hilarious. I just wanted to die of laughter.

An hour later though, that feleing died and I don't know why. Lunch was dreadful. Psh. Boring and, yeah plain boooooring. Mm. Here's where it got a little ineteresting. We were having KH and I was busy hand-sewing that stupid piece of cloth when suddenly the guard comes to the door. I knew what he had wasn't for me so I didnt bother to look up. But, but- then, Ms Michelle called my name and when I looked up she was holding a huggeeeee helium balloon that read, "Have a rockin' birthday!" and Hersey's Chocolates. I was like WTF. There was a card but no name. I recognised the writing though and the first thing I said was, "OMFG. My mom." :D

So yes, my immature, childish mom sent my a freakin' big balloon and chocolates- as a joke, I presume. Haha. Laugh all you want- you haven't heard the rest of it yet.

...

The balloon- sings. Yup, you read right, it sings. S-I-N-G-S. Some version of a happy birthday song. Aha. It was such an embarrassment but oh well, she's my mom. (:

I love you mommy and thank you. For everything.
(: I just want to cry.

++


Gaaah. I miss you and my internet isn't working right and I've no phone.
Could things get any worse?

I'm out.
Had an a-okay day actually. :D
Love you mommy. Again.

[Ediiit]


I was just reading blogs. Okay I know I'm suppose to be studying right or something but omg, studying gets boring after a while. Don't deny it, you know it does. Anyway, like I was saying, I was reading blogs. Random people's blogs and I happen to come across- this:

Last thing, shanni ah shanni. Bryan and bryan. Congratulation . . . :D hahahhahahahahahhahahahaha.
So cute :D :D :D


OMG Jessie. Whaaaaat is that, really?
(;

++


This is a long story but- yeah.

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO SARA && ME :D















Mm. Cake was good (:
Ahaha. Oh well. Like I said, what a day...