Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ahem I was blinded from the start

I had a dream- she argued with him and they broke up. I was there. Unintentionally, of course. It was so sudden. She kept saying it wasn't working out and blah blah. I felt somewhat sorry for him. And for her, too. I'm sure there was another, more valid reason to why she dumped him but oh well. Guess I'll never know.

Anyhow, it's just a dream. Right?


++


My sister- cannot tell stories for shit. I swear. She sucks. There is no way you'd understand a word she's is trying to say. Trust me on this.

...

SheaShanni

Okay. I watched 'Up Close & Dangerous last night.
Oh really?
Mm yeah. And the animals on the show are real scary okay.
Like what?
There were 3 animals- a bull, an elephant and...
-pause-
The third animal?
Erm, I forgot. Could you like, name a few animals and I'll try to remember as you name them? :D
WTF. Hahaha.


That was just one of our conversations last night.


The polar bear was damn effin' scary. There were two guys- kay, let's call them ABU and ABI. Abu was driving the truck and Abi was on skis.
Mm -continues texting-
Shanni are you listening?
Wha- oh yeah. I am.
Okay.
-pause-
You were saying?
-pause to think-
Erm, who was driving the truck again?
Abu or Abi?

HAHAHAH :D


Ohoh. (: My sister acts all brave and tough all the time but inside she really is a real scaredy-cat :D She was lying on my bed yesterday. Halfway through what she was saying, she sat up and was about to do this huge hand gesture. When she sat up, she accidentally pulled the curtain wide open and so I found myself staring at a dark, black window.


Shit, Shea there's someone behind you outside the window.
-dives into the pillow and buries her face under it-
Oh fcuk you laa Shanni.

-grins and laughs-


I was expecting a loud shriek or something like that but she just swore. x) It was effin' hilarious.
She said she knew I was kidding and she tried not to be the least bit scared but she couldn't help it and so, in the midst of trying not to be scared, she swore at me and it came out all funny 'cause she was actually really scared :D

I'm eviiil. I know. But she's my sister.
Tee hee hee.