Wednesday, November 19, 2008

One, two, three, four, someone's knocking on the door

My feet are killing me. I got back about an hour ago from a five hour shopping spree with my mom. You know how the entire world is apparently in recession and we're all suppose to be saving up and not spending our money on worthless things like clothes and shoes? Well, we totally spent big bucks today on, guess what? Clothes and shoes. We feel so bad. My dad is going to have our heads. Aha. At least I'm not the only one who is going to get it. My mom was the one with the credit card (; tee hee. Mother's aren't that good either, see. 

I'm waiting on the pictures of the sleepover from Sarah. She has everything as my stooopid piece of a camera totally died on me halfway through the first day. Did I mention we had so much fun? We played cards, you know the usual. And then, we watched White Chicks. It is hilarious. I had almost forgotten how funny the movie is. We ate cupcakes that time. Then, we had a little bonding time before heading for Curve at about 4 something. Met up with Bryan and Yan Shian there. What's the story there, eh Ce? (; heh. We got ourselves a triple scoop chocolate and vanilla ice cream from New Zealand Natural and just sat down and ate it. We were just talking and yeah. Bryan merajuk during that period of time because I wouldn't break our deals. It's a deal, it's not suppose to be broken my dear.

Then, I followed Shea & Bryan to McD, once again, to fill their oh so empty stomachs. Eek. How one can eat so much McD and not get sick of it is beyond me. He kept asking me to drink the fizzy green drink thing that they're selling in relation to Madagascar 2. So yeah, I drank it because he thought I wouldn't. And you know how I don't like fizzy drinks. They make me feel all weird, the gas and all. So, I squirmed and coughed and they just laughed. Boo hoo you two. 

Oh oh did I mention that there was this huuuuge Madagascar carnival at the centre of Cineleisure? Well yeah, it was big. And there were all sorts of games there. So, me being me, went to play Guitar Hero and got myself a free McD fries! :D I'm cool like that, yo. Sarah played some game on one of the laptops and got herself a Breakfast Premium card. Lucky bitch. How come I only got one coupon for free fries? Fries are so unhealthy. 

We caught Madagascar which was pretty funny. Halfway through, my FITCH joined us. And without an entrance ticket too. Heh. She didn't understand crap apparently because she missed literally half the movie. After that, headed off to Paddington's for dinner. We completely humiliated ourselves there. I'm pretty sure they couldn't wait till we left the restaurant. Also, we got one whole main meal that cost RM12.50 on the house. We didn't even protest about it taking so long. We merely asked and the waiter said we could get it for free. He was nice. Should've given him tips. :D

Headed straight home afterwards. We resumed to playing cards though we weren't really in the mood. Maria put on her iPod and the next thing we knew was my dock was blaring all sorts of weird music from it. We knew none of the odd songs. That girl sure has some weird taste in music. Then, we decided to interrupt my dad while he was watching Dark Knight. I left halfway to drop Bryan home. Some car ride it was. Ahaha. Anyways, they were still watching when I got back. I joined them. 

Played 'Scene It'. The Harry Potter and the Friends one. Maria aced at both. We refused to continue playing because she kept winning. Put on Gossip Girl instead. OMG. I quote Maria: I don't think I could ever hear a 'xoxo, Gossip Girl' ever again. It'll make me throw up. We stayed up till 4.30 in the morning watching it. Each of us took turns in falling asleep halfway through but woke up after twenty minutes or so (: At least I did. Off to bed it was, then.

The next morning, we were up at 8.30 latest. First song we heard in the morning was 'I'm a Vampire' by Antsy Pants. OMG. It was scary. To hear that as the first thing to hear in the morning I mean. Haha. Had waffles with ice cream for breakfast. Mm. It was yummy. Showered, got dressed and went to Cineleisure for an amusing bowling time. Nyahaha. We were such losers. Sarah, Shea & Maria sent three different bowling balls down one lane at once. Two were stuck at the side while one rolled in. Stupid, stupid. I think the lady at the counter was on the verge of screaming at us. We enjoyed ourselves though.

Had pizza and watched Mamma Mia at home. It was a tad bit slow but an a-okay movie. I have no comments. We also popped popcorn. Oh. Lam and Yan Shian came over so that means Sarah and Celine were overjoyed (; Bryan decided to stay home so oh well ): Later, Maria & I played Guitar Hero I aced at this now, heh. While Sarah and Ce bonded in my room. We baked muffins after that. They looked all disfigured and gross but were actually pretty good :D The best tasting food are the ones which are not properly decorated. Bryan came over then.

Everyone went home after that. Bryan stayed to watched erm Tropic Thunder. The movie is so stupid, we didn't even finish it. Whoever says it's hilarious has an odd sense of humour. Then, we watched Titanic but we didn't get to finish it because he switched the tv off! Psh. 

I think I am going to stop here. This is such a long post and I feel like going to bake chocolate chip cookies. Yumm. I'll be back yeah. 

++

Tagged by: The one and only NICOLE CHEN :D

Pass this quiz to 10 people whom you wish to know how they feel about you.

1. Maria Liyana
2. Tash
3. Mei Yi
4. Kitt Mun
5. Ky Lynn
6. Sheela
7. Chien Teng
8. Jia Shern
9. Demie
10. Jason


Who is no.6 having relationship with? [Sheels]
She's single, if I'm not mistaken.

Is 9 a male or a female? [Dems]
Female.

If no. 7 and no. 10 are together, will it be a good thing? [Chien Teng & Jason]
Whoa. I can't imagine that but sure, I guess.

What is no. 2 studying? [Tash]
She just sat for her PMR and is going on to form 4 next year.

When was the last time you had a chat with no. 3? [Mei Yi]
Sometime in the last week of school.

What genre of music does no.8 like? [Jia Shern]
He's one odd one. So I presume his taste of music is incidentally odd too :D heh.

Would you ever woo no. 3? [Mei Yi]
She loves me already (;

How about no. 7? [Chien Teng]
She loves me, too!

Is no.4 single? [Kitt]
Yesh, she is.

What is the surname of no.5? [Ky Lynn]
Tan.

What's the hobby of no. 10? [Jason]
Going to Red Box and spending time at Laundry right Jason? x)

Does no.5 and no.9 get along well? [Ky Lynn & Dems]
You could say that, yeah.

Where is no.2 studying? [Tash]
In my school (:

Say something casual about no.1. [Maria]
She's my virtual wife and my best best friend.
And she apparently can't attend a sleepover till she is twenty two.
However, she just broke that rule :D

Haveyou ever tried developing feelings for no.6? [Sheela]
We are tap buddies. That is all (;

Where does no.9 live? [Dems]
I have no idea actually. Hmm.

What color does no.4 like? [Kitt]
Blue. Pink. Yellow. Red. Purple. Orange. Green. I don't know. All the possible colours in the world?

Are no. 5 and no. 1 best friends? [Ky Lynn & Maria]
Erm no. but they do know each other.

Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world? [Chien Teng]
Nyahaha. She sure is- as Jeremy Fisher. (;
Ohhh she is so going to hate me.
Love you, Chien Teng! X)