Friday, November 21, 2008

My caterpillars died and I cried

It's only Friday, you know. It's only been a week since the last day of school. Time flies sooo slow. Nope, not fast- slow. It doesn't make sense. Time is suppose to fly fast. Maybe I'm waking up too early. Yeah, maybe I should wake up later. But my body automatically gets up at 8.30 in the morning everyday. Whether I try to sleep or not, once it's past 8.30, my body is wide awake and with that, so am I. And then, I have the entire day ahead of me. Gaah. It's okay. I will find something for myself to do. To keep myself occupied while certain people cough ahem cough are still sleeping on their lazy asses. 

Okay, since I've got nothing to do. I stole a tag off Mr. Hubert Cumberdale's blog, aka. Tan Jia Shern. He is Hubert Cumberdale for a reason and if you are either myself, Chien Teng or Maria who is reading this, you probably wouldn't know what I am talking to about. So leave it that way. It's our little inside joke. And knowing you, if we told you the little joke, you'd merely shake your head and call us a bunch of lifeless brats. So, I think we're going to stick to it being just OUR joke. Thank you very much (:

++

1. are you lonely? right now, yes.
2. are you happy? right now, no.
3. are you sad? right now, no.
4. are you Indonesian? erm, no.
5. are you expensive? YES :D heh.
6. are you blonde? no.
7. are you Irish? no.
9. are you desperate? no. 
10. are you male or female? female. Finally, something other than a yes or no question.

Ten facts

1. name: Shanni
2. birthplace: SJMC
3. real hair color: Black
4. Ethnicity: Blank. 
5. Talent: I'm cool doing whatever I do okay ;D
6. birthday: 13th October
7. mood: Restless
8. favorite color: Orange
9. where do you live: Mutiara Damansara
10. left or right handed: Right

Ten things about your love life

1. do you love someone? Yes
2. do you believe in love at first sight? Maybe.
3. who ended your last relationship? Erm, I did.
4. have you ever hurt anyone emotionally? Yes.
5. have you ever broken someone's heart? I don't know.
6. longest relationship? Two years ago. Lol.
7. have you ever liked someone but never told them? Yes, I wasn't brave enough.
8. are you afraid of commitment? Sometimes
9. have you hugged someone within the last week? Yes
10. have you ever had a "secret" admirer? I wouldn't know, would I?

Ten this or that

1. love or lust: Love
2. accent or no accent: British accents are so hot.
3. cats or dogs: Dogs, they're better company.
4. a few best friends or many regular friends: A few bestfriends.
5. myspace or friendster: Facebook.
6. pepsi or coke: I absolutely hate fizzy drinks.
7. wild night out or romantic night?: A romantic night
8. money or happiness: Happiness
9. night or day: Night
10. IM or msn : MSN

Ten have you evers

1. been caught sneaking out? No
2. been skinny-dipping with your bf/gf? Erm, no.
3. done something you regret? Yes
4. bungee jumped? YES :D fun, fun.
5. lied to someone you loved? Yes and I'm sorry.
6. finished an entire jawbreaker? Haha. yes.
7. looked through a significant other's phone, email, myspace, etc. because you thought they were cheating on you? Nope.
8. wanted an ex boyfriend/girlfriend/date back? Ages ago, yeah.
9. cried because you lost a pet? My big, fat, green caterpillars died and I cried x)
10. wanted to disappear? Yes

Ten preferences

1. light hair or dark hair: Dark
2. hugs or kisses: Why can't I have both? Lol.
3. shorter or taller: Taller
4. intelligence or attraction: Intelligence
5. Jeans or shorts: Shorts, way more comfortable
6. English or math: Maths!
7. hook-up or relationship: Relationship
8. do you want a girlfriend/boyfriend: I have a boyfriend.
9. sun or moon: Moon
10. day or night: Haven't I already answered this?

I tag:
Whoever, like me, has nothing better to do with their day except for eat McD. 

++

FITCH: get this.

On 'Surgical Hotties' blog. He did a tag. Read, read..

4. have you ever hurt anyone emotionally?
Yes.
5. have you ever broken someone's heart? 
Err. Please don't ask :/
...
8. wanted an ex boyfriend/girlfriend/date back?
 Yeah, I realized the person's not worth it :D

Ouch. 
:/